"Error code: 2147467259 Automation error - Unspecified error."
This may be due to restrictions on the temporary directory paths that are set in the Environment Variables on the local workstation. Change the path to a shared temp directory such as C:\Windows\Temp.
To do this, do the following:
- Before proceeding, please close out of all ACCPAC® programs.
- Click the Start button, point to Settings and select Control Panel (in Windows XP, skip the Settings step)
- Double click to open the System icon
- In the System Properties windows, click the Advanced tab
- Click the Environment Variables button
- In the User variables for [username] field, highlight the TEMP variable in the list and click the Edit button
- In the Edit User Variable window, change the Variable Value field to C:\Windows\Temp
Repeat the above steps for the TMP variable as well. If you want to retain the existing variable values, paste the current variables into notepad or other text file and save this file in a location where you can retrieve it at a later date if necessary.