Sunday, January 28, 2007

Receipts entered to wrong customer code

If you have accidently entered a receipts to a wrong customer code, Use Bank Services, Return Customer Check process to reverse the posting.
Upon completing, enter a new entry and post the check to the correct customer code in A/R.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

This is great info to know.